Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Re(handi)cap

'Ello

Two posts in a month! SHOCKING! One of my resolutions for this year is to get the hell back to blogging... I really do miss it. 

In keeping with a yearly tradition (see 2012 & 2011) it's time to recap Crippie's year. I'm not gonna do a month by month recap cause I can pretty much recap 2013 with three little words. Ready?

EVERYTHING. FREAKING. DIED.

Yeaaaaaahhhh... this year I said goodbye to a great aunt, a great uncle, a childhood friend, Mama Pig, Frida and Aggie. 6 goodbyes in 12 months is really rough. A lot of good things happened this year too, don't get me wrong... I acquired 3 adorable piggies, I turned 25 (huzzah!), I obtained a social life, I went a year without having an operation and or any major complications, and a bunch of other good things... but still... the loss lingers. The death kinda trumps everything else. 

I'm gonna post again tomorrow, a happier post to make up for this one. But in the meantime, let's raise a glass in hopes that 2014 will be better. Here's to a happy and healthy New Year my comrades. 

And let's raise a glass to those we lost this year. May they rest in peace. Rise & Fly <3





Crippie's Tippie - Appreciate what you have while you have it, because things are taken away far too quickly

2 comments:

  1. I've been missing you. So sorry for your losses. Let's just wipe the slate clean for 2013. So nice to see 3 piggie faces again. Congratulations on your accomplishments - no surgeries is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry this year was such a major suckfest. :( Here's hoping for 2014?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...