Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Rain in Spain Mainly Causes Me Pain

Oh hello!

I think it's pretty clear that I love me punny titles.

Gotta say, I have to thank you guys for being awesome and not spamming my email and or comment section with hurtful comments. GO YOU! I love mature adults sometimes <3 (Anyone who blogs will know the feeling)

Movin' on, my week's been pretty good. The only thing that has sucked is the weather. I don't know about you guys but mother nature hates me. I can stand the heatwave well enough, but we've been in a constant state of "Chance of Thunderstorms Everyday" for the past 2 weeks or so. Naturally it really hasn't rained yet. So I'm constantly feeling like ITS GON RAIN! Ugh... not fun. A few days ago at work I was on my feet for maybe 10 minutes, if that... and my back was killing me the rest of the day because of it. WTF?!?!?! For the record, I can stand, but standing in the same place for more than a few minutes causes unwanted pressure on my hips, knees, and back apparently. 

Oh well, I reckon the show must go on. Crippie is going to be a social creature this weekend, doin' stuff... and thaaaaannnnnngggsss. And... um... NEXT SUNDAY IS CRIPPLEFEST! OMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! I'm so freaking excited for it! I hear there will be a bunch of small children there, which only means one thing... I will get the crap beat outta me by a gang of small humans. Ya see, Crippie is one of those people who enjoys roughhousing with small children. I don't particularly mind being beaten up by a bunch of three-year-old because 99% of the time I'm asking for it. Needless to say it will be a freaking awesome couple of weeks ahead of me and I am very much looking forward to them! :D

Crippie's Tippie - Don't let pain get in the way of doing stuff and thangs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...