Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Waiting Game

Salutations,

Quick post tonight. I'm writing this from my sofa, where I'll be sleeping tonight so I can be sure that Mama Pig has a constant supply of food and water. While she seems to show signs of responsiveness to the meds she is very unwell. She is extremely lethargic and will not eat on her own, she is also not using the bathroom on her own. There's still hope that she'll pull through this, but at this point I don't think that will be the case. She's so incredibly frail and weak, it's definitely difficult to watch. I guess it's a waiting game at this point... maybe she'll start responding to the medication tomorrow.

In the meantime I gave her pain medicine to help her get comfy, so she is stoned off her ass and enjoying life. She's probably having awesome hallucinations about shiny things. She watched tonight's episode of "The Walking Dead" with me and my friend (off topic... but OMG AWESOME EPISODE).

Mama says "I would like some ninja vibes... and UNICORNS! I like unicorns, they're shiny. I like shiny things. Where am I? Who am I? What am I? WOW! YOUR AURA IS PURPLE!" Yeaaaaahhh... she's really stoned.

Crippie's Tippie - Use a small syringe to suction out a piggie's nose (seriously I'm proud of myself for figuring that one out)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww noooo, sorry to hear Mama Piggy is sick. I'm purring for her right now. Sorry I've been missing - M got very lazy on me and didn't help me read blogs. purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr
    Get well Miss Piggy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...