Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Can Haz Spring? Kthnxbai

Howdy Y'all! 

Sorry I haven't been posting this week. Ya see, had I posted everyday it would have sounded something like this...

"Hey guys,
Hope y'all are having an awesome day. Crippie is certainly trying to have an awesome day but the weather is making that really freaking difficult. All of the pressure changes and precipitation have made for a very pain filled day. My (Insert either: ribs, hand, wrist, arm, leg, hip or back depending on the day) was killing me today. As always I curled up with my BFF Glenn the heat pack as soon as I got home."

I'm used to being slightly incapacitated by the occasional weather shift, but these constant weather changes are killing me. I swear I don't remember the last time it was this bad. Weeks of constant barometric pressure changes... eff you mother nature... eff you. 

Presently my hip is being a bitch, yesterday it was my ribs, the day before my wrist. I'm trying to predict what will hurt me tomorrow since I'm already feeling the shifts for Friday's "blizzard". I've got my wrist brace and my rib brace ready to go, let's hope I don't need 'em. On the bright side, I don't think I have to work on Friday, so I can spend the day at home with Glenn the heat pack. 

These days I've honestly been too damn uncomfortable to do much of anything. All of my energy spoons are spent tolerating pain at work. Blaaaaah, all I can say is that the damn groundhog had better be freakin' right about an early Spring, cause I've had enough of winter. 

To make up for this mildly depressing post... here's some talking animals. I was almost crying from laughter when I saw this... who am I kidding... I was crying from laughter when I saw this! 

Crippie's Tippie - When in doubt, talking animals will always make you feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...