Saturday, November 17, 2012

NHBPM - That's My Jam!!!

Ohai!

I hope y'all are having an excellent weekend thus far. My weekend's been good, been very busy working but I'm not complainin'.

Today's NHBPM prompt is quite entertaining, and I could have done more with it if grooveshark would've let me share playists... oh well. The prompt is..

Health Playlist. Make a playlist for your health community.

Again, I couldn't embed a playlist here go I opted to pick one song that is epitome of awesome, an anthem for teh cripples everywhere, our jam if you will :)

Cripple Creek by The Avett Brothers on Grooveshark

Yup, I just went there. Anybody else have any awesome cripple songs that I could add to the playlist, IF I HAD ONE?!?!?!

Speaking of crippledness, I was definitely a bit of a special cripple today. I figured I'd summarize why with two photos

While I was at work today at my hand would hurt periodically, specifically one of my fingers. At first I thought nothing of it and brushed it off. But it kept freaking happening. Upon closer inspection I noticed that my finger was kinda swollen. In other words, a tumor on my finger has irritated whatever tissues are near it. It'll pass in a day or so, but in the meantime I'll avoid moving or bending it to prevent further irritation. What makes this scenario so special? Um... well... can you guess which finger I should be keeping elevated? SENSITIVE PEOPLE SCROLL PAST THIS PHOTO

If you guessed my middle finger, YOU ARE CORRECT! You get a cookie. I have decided to name the troll tumor Birdie, mainly because that's what I'll be flipping for the next day or so. Luckily it's starting to feel better already, let's keep our fingers crossed what I don't accidentally flip of any co-workers tomorrow :D

Crippie's Tippie - If you happen to injure your middle finger, consider wearing a finger brace... that way people will know that you probably didn't mean to flip them off. Also, while you have said brace on, be sure to casually flip people off... they'll think it was an accident! 


1 comment:

  1. ha ha - you have me laughing so hard once again. how you can take something so rotten and turn it into a rose, I'll never know. (A compliment)! Seriously, I hope it doesn't mean more surgery for you, but it probably does - unless they just magically disappear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...