Thursday, November 29, 2012

NHBPM - I Should Probably Do That...

Yo!

This is just not my year for NHPBM, I reckon missing the first 10 days kinda threw me off. Oh well. Did y'all have a lovely couple of days? I've been oddly busy and thus insanely tired. Today I had a lunch-in with my co-workers. While everyone was showing pictures of their children I whipped out my pictures of Frida dressed as a bumble bee. Needless to say she was a hit. I had a blast with my co-workers and I ate some delicious noms. Successful day was successful. I'm super tired but first... I MUST BLOG!!!

Tonight's NHPBM prompt is... If I could accomplish one thing in 2013 it would be...

Ok, first of all... am I the only one who cannot believe it's almost 2013? Now, if I could accomplish one thing in this rapidly approaching year it would be conquering my driving anxieties. As much as I hate to admit it, it's terribly limiting. I can only drive to a few select places by myself, and a few other places with someone else in the car. Otherwise I have a horrible feeling of being lost and not knowing what to do. Which lane do I go in? Did I miss a turn? What if a miss a turn? What if the GPS takes me on highway? What if I get lost, have a panic attack, and crash my car? Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, these feelings suck and they need to stop. Baby steps I guess. I'll start driving to random places with someone in the car. Then I'll drive to more random places with just my GPS. Mayybbbeeeee I'll hire a driving instructor for a day for highway practice (you don't wanna screw up highway practice). I guess I just have to think about all the awesome freedom and independence that comes from being able to drive where ever my little heart desires. One good thing about driving anxiety... by hardly driving anywhere I save soooooooooo much money on gas. I was able to get through the whole Hurricane Sandy mess without waiting in a gas line :3

So my fellow crippled comrades, any tips for overcoming anxiety for me?

Crippie's Tippie - When in doubt... baby step your situation out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...