Thursday, November 22, 2012

NHBPM - Crippie Gives Thanks

It's Turkey Lurkey Time!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!! I hope my American readers had a wonderful day filled with equally wonderful food. I spent my day hanging out with relatives and nomming on turkey. It was a very successful day, the turkey wasn't dry and pooches didn't kill anyone in an attempt to get said yummy turkey (Helen did try to kill to some strangers outside, but that's another story).

Today's NHBPM prompt is pretty straight forward... Thanks Post. Write about what you're thankful for.

This'll be fun! Gotta say I really do love these types of holidays, or any type of occasion where people take a moment and realize all the good things around them. I try my best to do this every single day. I know my life is faaaaaaaaarrrrrr from perfect, and there are times when things flat out suck... but I remember all of the good things around me, and that my problems could be sooooooooooooo much worse. It helps put things into perspective and ultimately cheers me up. I know far too many people that are surrounded by wonderful things, they just fail to see it. So here's a brief (and pretty) list of things that I am thankful for, not just today... but every day.





Seriously, I'm beyond blessed to have readers like you guys in my life :)

Here are some other things that I'm very thankful for, but didn't make doodles for...
Having a job that I love | Being able to walk | NO MORE FANNY!!! | Awesome music & movies to distract me when I'm sad | The Sims | Nail Polish | The Walking Dead | Graphic Design | Generators | Chocolate | Norwegians | Heat Packs that don't break | Pain medicine | Good doctors | Damn near everything :D

Crippie's Tippie - If you're down in the dumps, take a step back and realize that your life could suck so much more then it does presently 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...