Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'VE GOT THE POWWWAAAAAA

Yo!

It took ten days but I finally got power back a few hours ago! Lets just say that this was the icing on Tuesday's cake. The interweb isn't back yet, but I'll take what I can get. Of course the power came on hours before ANOTHER storm is about to hit us. We are supposed to get some snow and high winds. I reaaaallllllyyyyyyy hope that we don't lose power again. That would just suck.

I'm eagerly awaiting the return of the Internet so I can get back to blogging regularly. I was planning on participating in the National Health Blog Post Month again, clearly I'm about a week behind. Meh, I'll probably just pick and choose the prompts I like. I also have other things to talk about, like how I'm successfully treating my insomnia! Lets just keep our fingers crossed that my Internet will come back so I can talk with y'all!!!

Crippie's Tippie - generators are freaking awesome sometimes, loud as hell, but awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...