Monday, September 24, 2012

Such A Card!

Ohaiiiiiiiii

Glad to see that you guys enjoyed Fanny's picture as much as I did. As soon as I saw it I thought "LOL MY TUMOR LOOKS LIKE AN ANIMAL".

I'm definitely starting to feel better. I was able to move around a little easier, which is good because I was starting to get a little stir crazy just being in my room for the past few days. Tomorrow I'm going to run some errands with my mom, I cannot even begin to tell you guys how much I am looking forward to getting dressed and getting the hell out of the house. I also started eating normal things today. My tummy did not like that... but that was probably a blessing in disguise if you catch my drift.

On a sad note, my heat pack NPH died today. It just stopped working all of the sudden, I don't know what happened! I wanted to memorialize it on twitter but I had a feeling #RIPNPH wouldn't go over well. Definitely do not want to be responsible for killing Neil Patrick Harris via twitter! Maybe I'll obtain a new one tomorrow.

Today I wanted to share with y'all one of my totally awesome get well cards! This one comes from my friend who is so generously hosting a Scentsy Fundraiser at my house on Saturday! Gotta love friends with a twisted sense of humor :D

             

Ain't that a purdy card? This card is awesome for several reasons. First, it's really pretty and I appreciate the good design. Second, RIP Fanny... claaasssssiiiiiiccccc. Third, IT SMELLS LIKE FABRIC SOFTENER! It's a totally unique "Sincerely Scent" card from Scentsy! From a graphic designer's perspective these things are amazing. They're customizable, original, and fabulousssssssssssss! You can learn more about them HERE

Crippie's Tippie - Don't kill celebrities on twitter, and spread the word about my Scentsy Fundraiser! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...