Sunday, August 5, 2012

Can I Pass Out Now?

Greetings!

I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend. Mine was purdy damn awesome. There was a HUGE party at my house to celebrate my mom and grandma's birthdays. It was fabulous. I was social creature and hung out with a crap ton of relatives and family friends, not to mention the noms were delicious. Instead of a cake we ordered cupcakes and cake pops from a local bakery. Crippie has to give a shout out to the Eat Sweet bakery, they did an incredible job AND they ship cookies across the country!

I had such a blast this weekend. Some people my age wouldn't enjoy hanging out with a massive amount of people over the age of 60, but I rather enjoy it. Mainly because we can have conversations like this...

Elderly Person - Oh man, my hip has been killing me recently
Crippie - ME TOO!!!!!

Another Elderly Person - I can get up out of these damn chairs
Crippie - DUDE, ME TOO!!!!

Yet Another Elderly Person - It's so humid, I can hardly move
Crippie - YOU'RE PREACHIN' TO THE CHOIR SISTA

I can relate very well to elderly people, y'all get the idea.

Saturday was so damn awesome that I don't really care how much pain I was in today. Today's weather sucked beyond all reason. If it wasn't insanely humid it was pouring. Yeah, I definitely had difficulty moving today. Meh, still totally worth it.

Now that everything is settling down in my house I can finally rest. I've been super tired for the past week. It's probs gonna take me a few days to recover from the parties. While recovering from parties and being social can be rather rough at times, the positives of the few awesome hours completely make up for it.

Crippie's Tippie - Sometimes you need to just go and put yourself out there, regardless of how much it will hurt in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...