Tuesday, June 5, 2012

...... RESULTS!

At long last, I can complete the "How I Met Your Mother" joke! But first...

The Mama Pig Update - Mama started stabilizing again last night once I began flushing her. She stopped peeing blood again and is acting like nothing ever happened. I'm gonna keep flushing her for the next few days just to make sure it's all gone.

Now... for the MRI results... drum pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum*
Fanny is pressing on a muscle and my sciatic nerve. That being said, my doctor doesn't think Fanny is a threat to my overall well being and it is completely up to Crippie whether or not I want to remove her. I WANT TO REMOVE HER... she really hurts! Since Fanny is totally NOT CANCEROUS I can wait for a convenient time to remove her. Maybe in the fall... we'll see. As for the pelvic issue, my doctor couldn't find anything in the MRI that would be causing those issues. So, his original guess that my lack of "junk in the trunk" mixed with a lot of sitting has caused my pain is probably the case. The MRI also picked up some other little tidbits and tumors, but nothing of use. So overall Crippie is a relatively healthly 23-year-old with bone condition and a massive tumor on the back of her hip... apart from those things... all is well! Crippie is soooooooooooo pleased with her MRI results, I really couldn't have asked for anything better... so thanks for all the ninja vibes guys... THEY TOTALLY WORKED!

Crippie feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo relieved that there is no urgency to get rid of Fanny. I've lived with her pain for years, I can wait for a convenient time. Speaking of which... next step will be telling my boss that I need to take 2.5 weeks off work to have surgery. At least I can wait for a really slow period in the work schedule. Any tippies for telling a boss that you need surgery?

Crippie's Tippie - Look on the bright side... I could be pissed about how I'm gonna need surgery to fix my hip problem, but I'm just happy that my hip problem can be fixed!

2 comments:

  1. Whoop! Whoop! Doin a lop-sided happy dance for you! I'm so happy it's only what it is. NO CANCER! YAY!!!!!
    And darn it, Moma! Get better and stay better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY - best news of the day. I'm so happy for you because it's always a worry, As for the boss, well he/she will survive. I"m not sure what kind of work you do, but maybe you can work ahead if need be.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...