Friday, June 29, 2012

I Can Has Insurance?

Salutations!

I don't know if you guys have heard about the whole "The Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Affordable Health Care Act" thing, but... THE SUPREME COURT RULED IN FAVOR OF THE AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT!!! Personally, I believe that everyone in the country should have access to healthcare. Without this healthcare reform Crippie's future would be filled with soooooooooooooo many unknowns (well, more than the usual). Would I be able to get insurance in the first place with my pre-existing conditions? Even if I was able to get insurance, would they cover anything caused by my crippledness? If I can't get insurance, what will I do when something goes wrong? I get anxious just thinking about it. Crippie knows that the Affordable Health Care Act isn't perfect... but it's without a doubt a step in the right direction. If anyone disagrees with Crippie, feel free to post your opinions in the comment section. In the meantime, here's a collection of my favorite reactions thus far (I didn't make this images nor do I own them)

LOL, so there ya have it folks, again feel free to disagree (or agree that these memes are AWESOME) in comment section ;)

Crippie's Tippie - If car insurance and homeowner's insurance are mandatory, why not health insurance? People are more valuable than cars and houses... right?


2 comments:

  1. I agree 200% with you girl! This nation sucks when it comes to health care. I wouldn't mind have a system like Canada or the UK or Australia - anyway. Even if you do have to wait to elective surgery - at least you have a wing and a prayer of getting it. It's a crying shame that in a country of wealth (well at least 45% of the population is well of or rich) we can't even afford to give our poor people or handicapped people health care. Everyone should have health care - not just the rich. People in the UK, Canada and AU think our system sucks too. I'd happily pay more in taxes in order to cover everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...