Thursday, June 14, 2012

Crippie is a Model of a Modern Major General

Ohai!

How are all of my comrades today? Crippie has had a very busy day. Before I go into detail, Helen has been very angry with me and she wants me to make a correction to my last post. Crippie didn't mention that Helen helped me with that little photo shoot of my stuff. Don't believe me? See it for yourself...
Hey, helping Crippie out is hard work. Moving on, Crippie's day was super eventful because I got to see my sister in a local production of "The Pirates or Penzance". It's a hilarious show about special Pirates. For all my local readers, Crippie 110% recommends this show. The actors are amazing, the production is incredible, and it's in a fabulous black-box theatre with a pizza parlor in the lobby! You can't beat that! Seriously y'all... I've had to see my fair share of shows because my sister was in 'em and this is definitely in the upper echelon of shows. I'm probably going to be seeing the show several times this weekend. If any of you guys are in the Newburgh, NY area you should totally come!
Crippie's Tippie - SEE THE SHOW!


1 comment:

  1. No wonder you know your theater facts so well - you live right where the action is. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...