Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Crippie And The Pocketbook Challenge

Greetings Crippled Comrades!

Crippie is rather fond of that nickname, do y'all approve?

So, Crippie was browsing her list of "normal" lifestyle blogs for people my age and I noticed that a lot of them make posts about the contents of their pocketbooks. Crippie thought "Well hey, I need to clean out my pocketbook so I might as well post all the goodies I carry with me at all times". Also, apparently Crippie is weird for saying "pocketbook" rather than purse or handbag. I couldn't recall the last time I gave my pocketbook a good clean out so I was very afraid as to what I might find. Shockingly, I found nothing terribly gross and or alive! Even more shockingly, I found several dollars in loose change... YAY CRIPPIE! Anywhoooooo, after the successful clean out Crippie was able to fit all of her essentials into her pocketbook again!

Crippie has the following things in her pocketbook at all times...
(not pictured) Keys & Phone, Ace Bandage, Flash Drive, Bubbles in a plastic severed thumb, Bertie Botts Every Flavored Jelly Beans, Business Cards in a spiffy holder, Glasses Case, Wallet, my swipe key for work in a spiffy case, pill container with collapsing cup, & gum.

If any of you guys are wondering, I have Bubbles in a severed thumb container because they were a door prize at a zombie-themed parade thing in college. I put the bubbles in my pocketbook thinking "Gee, I should keep these here, because you never know when you need bubbles". That was well over a year ago, and I've switched pocketbooks several times. Crippie just feels like every girl needs a severed thumb in her purse.

Apart from the severed thumb, everything for the most part is pretty normal. Crippie uses the ace bandage in the event that a tumor decides to be an asshole and I need to restrict movement in the limb. The pill container with cup comes in supppeeeeerrrrrrrr handy. I cannot tell you guys how many times I've needed to take a pill and there were no cups to be found, especially while traveling. I cannot recommend these things enough. They are small, uber portable, and beyond useful. There ya have it people... Crippie keeps a severed thumb in her pocketbook.

Oh, almost forgot to mention... Crippie now has a way for people to ask me cripple questions! Just go to my tumblr and ask me questions there, beware though... my tumblr is full is weird things and swears.

Crippie's Tippie - Want a Pill Holder/Cup? You can find them HERE.

1 comment:

  1. My - you do keep a neat, tidy purse. I'd hate to expose the contents of mine - not fit for the human eye!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...