Monday, April 2, 2012

April Come She Will

Happy April!

God I love when Simon & Garfunkel songs can apply to post titles, must use 'em more often. Crippie can't believe it's April already. Did any of my readers fall for any April Fools pranks, or better yet, did you guys successfully prank anyone? Crippie managed to "Rick Roll" a few friends but that's about it.

Thanks for all your support and healing ninja vibes with Angel. I can happily report that she has made a full recovery. She can now run away whenever Helen decides to cry like a baby!

In other news Crippie was actually busy this weekend, shocking! I went to see several productions of an anti-bullying musical called "Letters To Daddy". Raising awareness about bullying is a cause near and dear to my family's heart so we've been helping this production out as much as humanly possible. Crippie helped by designing a few things for the show. Hopefully the show will be huge success and change lives. Put the heart back the Earth people and check 'em out!

Apparently April is one of those "30 posts in 30 days" months. Crippie downloaded the prompts but they hadn't really changed since the one in November... boo. Anyone else think that April is kinda a weird month to do one of these challenges? I mean, it's kinda full of holidays. Regardless Crippie is still gonna aim for 30 posts in 30 days. It'll be a nice challenge... because Crippie is kinda getting lazy with this whole regular posting thing.

Sorry for the short post, but it's late and Crippie is gonna have a long day of work tomorrow. I need my rest!

Crippie's Tippie - Check out Letters To Daddy, it really is a great show!

2 comments:

  1. Does a post from your grandma count? Let's hope April has some decent weather so all the bones will stop hurting! As for Letters to Daddy, I saw it four times and was amazed at the emotions in each performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - sorry I've been missing for awhile. Got behind with blog reading because I put Mario's bloggy ahead of mine. Can you imagine! I want to see that movie and have heard it's done very well. I didn't realize you had a hand in making it. How very exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...