Yup, another "The Prince of Egypt" song. This one is about the 10 Plagues. It actually makes for a decent segue to today's HAWMC blog prompt! 10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without. Write a list of the 10 things you need (or love) most. Alrighty, here goes nothin...
1) My Family
- I think this one is pretty obvious, my family is my rock and I love them very much.
2) My Pets
- My pets help me stay sane, they love me regardless of what I can or cannot do. Also, they're freakin' adorable.
3) My Friends
- It's pretty safe to say that my friends are awesome and they support me when things get difficult.
4) My Job
- My job gives me a reason to get out of the house, interact with people, discuss zombies, design things, and makes some money. What's not to love!
5) My computer
- At times it seems like my entire world is on my computer, especially when it's hard for me to move or to do anything
6) This blog
- Crippie enjoys sharing parts of her life with y'all, the piggies also enjoy the "fame"
- Well, NPH is the greatest actor of all time, but I also mean my heat pack. It's helped my pain levels dramatically.
8) My imagination
- There are times when certain aspects of my life flat out suck, when this happens I use my imagination to take me somewhere else. I don't know what I would be like if I couldn't do that.
9) Graphic design in general
- Looking at pretty things makes me happy.
10) Funny pictures on the internet
- Sometimes a meme or a kitteh is all that is needed to brighten my days
YAY, Crippie successfully completed the list without coming up with stupid answers!!!!
Crippie's Tippie - Making lists like this help remind you of all the awesome things in your life