Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Heat Pack Challenge - Day 15

Hello!

First off, thank you all for the kind words about my product review, I really hope y'all enjoyed it. Crippie certainly had a lot of fun making it, although I realized that you could probably have a drinking game for every time I said "FREAKIN' AWESOME" but hey... all the more reason to watch the video, right ;)

Moving on, it's been a little over a week since I mentioned my FREAKIN AWESOME (yeah, I'm owning up to it) heat pack. I decided to name my heat pack Neil Patrick Harris, cause let's face it... NPH IS FREAKIN AWESOME. I've been using NPH every night for at least two hours and my pain levels have significantly decreased. The combination of heat and pain meds has put Crippie in a pretty happy place as far as pain management goes, and that's (say it with me now) FREAKIN AWESOME! Again, Crippie is well aware that using a heat pack for the duration of time is not recommended, but Crippie don't give a damn!


Since it's a short post today, here's some pictures of the animals!


Mama Pig being cute
Way to ruin the picture mom - Aggi
Helen sleeping on my bed
Angel says "What? Your bed is comfy... sue me" (and thats my old heat pack next to her)

Crippie's Tippie - Heat packs are awesome, but they are not magic cure alls. If something is really bothering you consult a doctor.


1 comment:

  1. I gotta get on of those. I'm going back thru you posts now to find the information. If it handles the pain, milk it for all it's worth is my motto! Awww those pictures of your doggie and piggies is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...