Saturday, March 3, 2012

Heat Heat Baby

Yo!

Yes, I just spoofed "Ice Ice Baby" in a title and yes, I am really proud of it. Before I begin with the actual topic I just noticed that this blog has reached over 10,000 views! I really want to thank all you guys from the bottom of my heart, your support means the world to me. The piggies think that most of the views are for them, fame really got to their heads *sighs*.
We're ignoring you mommy! 


Moving on to the topic at hand, I don't know about y'all but the weather near Crippie has been crazy irregular. One day it's snowing and the next day it's 60 degrees. These rapid weather changes are not fun for Crippie. When the weather turns this craptacular it seems that only moist heat can alleviate my weather pain. The trouble is that our microwavable moist packs keep vanishing, and we can't find any good ones at the store. All the moist heat packs we've bought recently have broken in one way or another. Can any of my readers recommend a good moist heat pack?

Crippie's Tippie - If you don't need moist heat you can make a heat pack with a tube sock filled with dried rice or beans :)

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind having a nice warm, moist heat pad myself so if you find any, let me know where. Even ice packs don't last like they used too, and at this time of year, I don't feel like using ice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I filled socks with green peas, they started smelling like soup after a while. Now I use rice that I sprinkle with either cinnamon or all spice for a spa feeling :)
    Love from your Grammy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...