Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crippie Shares Some Link-ies

Yo!

Wow, I just noticed that this blog has over 3,500 views! Holy crap! Thanks guys for supporting me, it really means a lot.

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, fatigue got the better of me. To make up for the lack of posts I figured I would post some websites that I like to go on and videos I like to see when I'm too tired and/or in too much pain to really do anything else.


My Party Dress- My sister (who turned 19 today... YAY) singing at a cabaret


Llamas With Hats- I can quote this video word for word... probably not a good thing


Hugh Laurie- IT'S NEVER LUPUS... EVER

And Some Awesome Links...
Toxel.Com - Toxel is pretty much awesome in blog form
Catsthatlooklikehitler.com - Just when you think cats can't get more evil/adorable, you find ones that kinda look like Hitler. (BTW I'm a Jew and I find this site hilarious, I want a Kitler so bad). 
Catsinsinks.com - A potentially less offensive version of the site posted above
Psdisasters.com - Looking at photoshop disasters makes me feel like I am the greatest photoshopper of all time! 
Memebase.com - home of memes and jokes about every day life. I love to find all the cripple related memes, this one has to be one of my favorites...



Crippie's Tippie- Making realllyyyyyyy offensive jokes about your situation can actually make you feel more at ease with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...