Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Songs!

Hola!

I really cannot believe how well this blog hop is going. It's great to see how many people are getting involved. The amount of blogs about parents with one or more children with Autism blows my mind. Autism is a growing epidemic and we really need to figure out what the eff it causing it. Seriously, 1 in 155 (last time I checked) is an INSANE statistic. Essentially everyone knows someone with Autism. To find out more about Autism, click HERE

On to other topics, one trick I use to preserve my optimism/sanity is happy, uplifting music. Whenever things seem to be going down the crapper I play my "happy playlist" and it actually does make me feel better. I've heard and believe things like "angry people listen to angry music", so when I want to be happy I listen to happy music. 

Thanks to the wonders of basic web design skills I can bring you playlists on my blog! If you guys like 'em I can make more when I find more songs I deem Crippie worthy. If you have any happy songs you want to recommend for future playlists, post a comment! Also I figured out how to make a badge for Crippie's Corner that you can post on your own blogs. I must say, I am enjoying "pimping out" this blog if you will. 



Crippie's Tippie- Check out "The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Disease Research". Parkinson's Disease is a terrible illness that took my grandfather away almost two years ago. He would have been 82 today. Happy birthday Pop Pop, love ya lots.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your site as I was researching blogs about PD. I have started a new blog too about what it is like to lvie with PD. I am interesting in joining a blog hop that would be related to what my blog is about: What it's like to live with a disease there is no cure for. If you still have your blog hop going, I'd be very interested in joining.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...