Saturday, July 30, 2011

Crippie Talks About Tylenol... FUNNESS

Oh hai... again

Just saw an article on the news that said the makers of Tylenol are cutting the maximum dose from 4,000mg to 3,000 mg. I hope that this further proves what I have been saying for a good long while that pain meds are serious business... even in the over the counter format.

And for those who think that few people take 4,000mg of Tylenol a day... *does calculations* I've had to take 4,000mg a day before, several times. Now I take about 1,500mg of it daily and I was carefully instructed by my doctor to not go over that, because I'm gonna be taking this stuff for the rest of my life, I run a fair risk of stomach and liver damage.

Medications are a serious matter and should not be taken lightly people!

Crippie's Tippie- Be careful of what you take, always follow the labels on the bottle, and never take more than the max dose.

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh! That's a huge dosage! I take huge 220 mg liquid gels of Aleve once or twice a day depending on my pain from my arthritis. But, usually, I just sit through the pain and use my braces to help cut the pain. Mainly because pain medication has made it hard for me to use the restroom. :\

    I followed your blog! Found you at 20SB. Mind following mine? http://forevera90skid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done!
    Yeah, pain meds have made it hard for me to use the "cripple crapper" as well... I take another medicine to help with issue :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...