Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pills, Pills, Pills

Greetings!

WOW, over 1,000 views! I really want to thank everyone who reads this. To thank you guys I'll cover yet another controversial topic... DRUGS!

Prescription pain medications are perfectly fine when put in the right hands. I have to use some pretty strong medications in to sleep at night, otherwise I would be in too much pain to fall asleep. The first night I was able to take pain meds and fall asleep without tossing and turning for 5 hours was the without a doubt the best night of my life. What people need to understand is that taking pain medicine is not just getting loopy off vicodin. There are downsides to taking serious pain meds, even when prescribed them. First off, I can't drink alcohol. When I do drink it is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very small amounts. Next, there are the side effects. The medications I take cause some tummy problems, and I take have to take a secondary medication to keep those side effects at bay. Regardless, it still causes tummy issues even with the other meds. There is also a chance of dependency and building up a tolerance. Since I'm 22 and will probably be taking pain pills for the rest of my life this is naturally an issue. I have to go to my pain management doctor every other month to make sure that all is well in the department. Ultimately, it's a sacrifice. If I didn't need pain medications, I wouldn't take them. Simple as that.

As for the people who do not need pain medicine but take it anyway. I hate people who abuse "my medications". Abusers of pain pills are doing an insane amount of damage to their bodies. They make it harder for people who need pain medications to obtain them. So yeah, moral of the story...
IF YOU DON'T NEED PAIN MEDICATIONS, DON'T TAKE 'EM.

Crippie's Tippie- NEVER take pains pills for recreational reasons, it is a stupid idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...